Course number 0005
The Alimak Lift Control, ALC II is Alimak’s modular controller. The objective of this course is to provide participants with the basic understanding of the control system function.
ONLINE TRAINING: ALIMAK LIFT CONTROL II
Objectives: To learn learn about the different components the ALC II system is composed of and their functionality.
After completing the course, participants will be able to work with ALC II under direct supervision. Additional course is required for participants to be able to operate on their own.
Target group: Distributors and Alimak technicians
Participants will :
• Learn about the different components the ALC II system is composed of and their functionality
• Learn about the basic programming procedures
• Learn how to identify the different components and their staus
• Learn how to close, open and delete landings
• Learn how to conduct basic fault diagnosis
• The participant will be completing the course via an online assessment
Duration: 20 min
Certification validity: 24 months
Course language: English
Here you can download a flyer >>>>
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to rate and comment.