Participants will learn how to install, repair and inspect the Avanti ladder and rail system. This includes orientation about the safety and legislation of the Fall Protection System.
This interactive course has been produced online for convenience. Participants learn at their own pace and obtain certification immediately upon successful completion.
Our users rated this course: 0Log in to rate and comment on this course
REMOTE TRAINING OF THE AVANTI LADDER AND RAIL SYSTEM
The participant will:
• Receive an introduction on the online delivery, presentations and
• Learn about Avanti Fall Arrest System
• Receive information on the required legislations
• Learn about the different components the ladder and rail is composed of
• Learn how to install the ladder and the rail
• Learn how to perform repairs of the ladder and the rail
• Learn how to use and complete the test forms
• Participants will have the opportunity to ask the trainer questions
• The session will end with an electronic evaluation
• Learn about current Avanti Runners
• Learn how to perform the scheduled inspections of the ladder and the rail
Target group: Personnel expected to perform installation and maintenance of Avanti Ladder & Rail
Duration: 4 hours
Certification validity: 24 months
Course language: English
Here you can download a flyer >>>>
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to rate and comment.